Google has announced YouTube Go V220.127.116.11, a new app designed to broaden the accessibility of the behemoth video-sharing service. Designed and developed with Indian users in mind, who will be able to test the app first before a broader rollout, YouTube Go is intended to work more effectively in areas where connectivity is more limited.
YouTube Go allows users to save videos for offline viewing, giving options over quality and file size so it’s clear how much data a download will use. The app also allows for local sharing with nearby users without using any data. YouTube Go builds upon the Smart Offline feature that YouTube launched first in India earlier this year.
- – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -
To enjoy YouTube Go APK, you must download the apk file attached to the download button below. Depending on the operating system that you are using(IOS\Windows\Android), you will need to run the downloaded file , install it and follow the tutorial when you first opening the app.
After that, you can freely use the app.
- Watch videos and share videos offline
- Find and discover relatable videos right on the home screen
- Preview videos before you save or watch
- Choose your resolution when saving or streaming videos
- Share videos with friends nearby
- Automatic check for new updates and can notify when a new update is up!
- No Root/Cydia/Jailbreak Needed
Download our YouTube Go APK from our website. It takes 30 seconds to download. After it downloads, it’ll install. This takes about another minute. Select Android, iOS or Windows. Then, allow premissions, and install the app.
Once completed — don’t worry, it’s very quick! — open the app on your device. It will run normally, but with the added benefit of your offline service! Have fun!
- Download the YouTube Go APK V18.104.22.168 bellow.
- Install YouTube Go app by the apk you downloaded.
- Allow premissions.
- Enable Offiline Mode Service.
- Enjoy streaming!